[FWDLK] (no subject)

Hi all.I need a 2bbl carb or a rebuild kit for the carb on my 57 Dodge with the 325.Would anyone have either or to sell?I cant find any numbers on the carb so anyone with the knowledge of these carbs ill appreciate any info.Thanks    Jack in Michigan        P.S if anyone has a complete 4bbl set up with carb and air cleaner and intake ill be willing to buy that also.Thanks  again