[FWDLK] Starter and Generators

Hi to all,
   I have a used starter fitting the 55 Plymouth and Dodge 6 cylinder that runs, but the Bendix Drive looks to need replacing.
I also have the following used that I can't identify.  If some one out there can ID these for me I'd appreciate it.  If any one is interested in any of these please contact me off list.
1113119  Starter

1343231 Generator

1770754 Generator

Thank you,