[FWDLK] 57-8 Chrysler Radio Part 2

Hey everyone -

I found the hex-head nuts that I needed to hold the shafts in place at the
local small town hardware store.  The first two he pulled out of the box fit
perfectly !

Now on to the next problem.  While the radio lights up when turned on, but
none of the tubes are lighting up.  They are all the original Mopar tubes.
Can all the tubes be burned out, or does this point to a larger problem ?
Even though this is a 58 Chrysler Searchtune radio, does anyone have a 57-8
Chrysler non-searchtune 'parts radio' that I can buy so that I can move some
of the internals over for testing ? Or does someone have some good used
radio tubes (I can supply the tube numbers) that I can buy to replace what
is in there now ?

Thanks,

Ron