From: cpollock@xxxxxxxx [mailto:cpollock@xxxxxxxx]
Sent: Tuesday, September 16, 2003 12:59 PM
To: L-FORWARDLOOK@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [FWDLK] beauty is in the eye of the beer holder...

Let's not forget the gawdawfull Matador.  Easily the ugliest car of the
70's.  I had forgotten about the VW "thing".  But the Element still has
it in my books.  I guess you could do a ugliest car of each decade in
this order-
1950's- Edsels, any Edsel
1960's- Some of the Early 60's Oldsmobiles were hideous-chrome covered
monsters, but I'm up for nominations on this one.
1970's- the before stated Matador.
1980's- Early 80's Lebaron Convert- woodie.
1990's- Was the Aztec offered in 1999?  If not, the Pontiac Minivan was
a bubbled ugly pregnant guppy.  That and the Chevy variant of it.
2000's- The Element.

That's my list,
How about you?

Charles