From: Forward Look Mopar Discussion List
[mailto:L-FORWARDLOOK@xxxxxxxxxxxxx]On Behalf Of Curtis French
Sent: Tuesday, September 16, 2003 6:03 PM
To: L-FORWARDLOOK@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [FWDLK] beauty is in the eye of the beer holder...

Well, since we are all chiming in, I personally think a 61 Plymouth 2 door
hardtop with the right wheels and tires can be really wicked looking.

Ugly cars?  The new T-bird.  The second generation Taurus.  Almost anything
GM from about 1980 on into the early 90's (slab sides, swoopy front end,
upright rear - truly awful).  Or most of the recent Pontiacs with all their
body cladding and giant taillights (brings to my mind the phrase "atomic
cockroach").

I'm not quite getting the new Cadillacs, either.

Curtis
56 Belvedere club sedan
59 Coronet 2 door hardtop

Over 25,000 pages of archived Forward Look information can be easily
searched at