[FWDLK] Car Transporter

Members looking for a less costly way to move cars in enclosed trailers at note:

Western Ag Truck Brokers
Ask for Frank
1-800-845-9036

They hauled my 1923 Ford T Bucket from Indy to Fresno CA for $850 and they are Super Service oriented. To them the customer is KING and they were prompt.

On the ugly car thing, I spank anyone who says the '61 Savoy is less than beautiful. I have too many cars now or I would buy one right after I buy a 55 Savoy. Here's the deal, I have never seen a 4 door car I liked, except my '98 626.

Oh well, fun fun fun!