[FWDLK] S.O.B.! Jack rip-off!

Hi, gang.  Just finished vacuuming out my '57 Fireflite in preparation for
a nice cruise to Volant, PA.  Should be lots of cars there...

I noticed that I'm MISSING part of my car's JACK!  As usual, at car shows,
I leave the trunk open.  Seems like someone recently helped himself to a
5-finger discount of the part that actually makes contact with the
bumper.  It snaps onto the cam section into which the tire iron fits.  If
anyone has an extra, I'd be forever in your debt.  Let me know by private mail.

Thank you.

Ed Petrus
'57 Firedome sedan
'57 Fireflite sedan