[FWDLK] 58 Royal Lancer on Ebay

'Just "found" this guy, not mine; surprised nobody else presented
it--rare model; dunno about authenticity of colors, but interior appears
to be good, & correct--note the bady faded 'hands' on the Fuel & Amp
guages--that's NOT
consistent with the bright/shiney paintwork.\

The hubcaps are fascinating, tho. They are the
'generic(?)' 1958 -model examples (note: no "Lancers" in the
center-areas) I've seen them, in early advertisements, but have only,
previously, seen , in-person, the 'real' Dodge hubcaps, with the
Lancer-knight's-head centers!

Have any of y'all seen , or have,  'these' hubcaps?

IMHO, I think's its fair market value may be
around &15,000.00 - $17,500.00 "depending" upon the quality of  its
REAL restoration/maintenance  work.

Neil

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=2433265650&category=6210