[FWDLK] Thanks for the Horn Ring help

It is apparent that there are more than a few applications for horn rings for the 1955 model year.  I have a broken one with a full "bent circle" ring.  I also have two with only the lower half circle.  Now comes the third, which I just purchased, which has no center chrome design, but a full ring.

I'll likely have it for sale soon, with part numbers and applications listed.

Thanks for the help!

Mike Higgins
1955 Belvedere Sport Coupe