[FWDLK] 1955 trim clips wanted

Hello all,

I am looking for NOS or very good used ones trim clips to mount the trim to the car.
My car has been repainted and putting back the trim is the next step to make,thats why I am in need for different 1955 clips ,not sure if its the right word for it,since alot of the older ones are to rusted to re use .Can anyone tell me where to order them?
Also I would like to know where I should mount the mirror on the front fender,left and right,does anyone have the original paper with explenation that came with the mirror?
thanks in advance ,kind regards,Dirk Brandwijk,1955 Plymouth Belvedere,Netherlands.