[FWDLK] jack update -- I'm an idiot

Many thanks to those who suggested I investigate ALL possibilities before
assuming the jack section was stolen from the trunk of my 1957
DeSoto.  Actually, I HAD looked "over the hump", "along the sides", and
nearly everywhere else this piece could hide.  Tonight I had a notion to
look INSIDE the spare tire (under the cover), and there it was!  I can only
assume I was working on something in the trunk, got distracted, set the
piece there, and absentmindedly installed the cover on the tire.

Anyway, my faith in humanity (so far as car show spectators go) is
restored, but my faith in myself is shaken.  Is this what it's like to grow
older?

Thanks to one and all! I no longer need this part!

Ed Petrus