[FWDLK] Knocking with a 58 230ci 6cyl..

Hello,

I just wanted to see if there was any found cure for this. I have a 58 Plymouth and even after placing in 89 grade gas. It knocks terribly when under load. If I go around town.. No problem. If I hit the highway, then I hit a hill.. Besides terrible power.. It knocks very loud.. Then I can still hear it as it decends.. Is this due to no lead additive? Im not sure.. So any tips would be great..

Also, side note.. Has anyone had to replace or repair the window felt that protects the car from rain water coming inside the car. My car does not have any.. the window slightly rattles and when it rains.. I need to towel out the bottom.. I havent found any replacement places..

Thanks!!

Thomas Dalton
kpmg
IS Professional Development and Management Services

is unauthorized.