[FWDLK] BUMPER JACKS

Hello Again List Members
The latest mystery involves the correct bumper jacks for our cars.

57/58 PLYMMY for example------Does it have its own specific 'correct' jack?
ie: square base or rectangle base?
square tube or trapazoid tube??
same humongous squiggley bumper-to-jack  piece??

OR---do the jacks correctly interchange between the PLYMMYs,,DODGEs and even DESOTOs of the late 50s??

Thanks as usual for your experience
ED ECKERSON
LI  NY
57 FURY