Re: [FWDLK] BUMPER JACKS

Great question, Ed.

I've been scratching my head on this one for a while.  So far, what I've determined is that it's a square base jack with a convex-style base.  I bought one on ebay that was supposed to be from an untouched original car. I've also found a couple in junkyard cars that are similar, but not the same. Additionally, there seem to be different jacks for 57 and 58 Ply, even though it's the same bumper.  I'm thinking that Chrysler just changed vendors between 57-8, or did they use multiple vendors for both years ? Jacks are different between the makes.  This can be confirmed by using the parts book.

Ron