[FWDLK] Wayne's too bashful....

to mention to the List, that he informed me that
he believes that 'the' Idler-arm piece might be the "most-often"
replaced-piece on "our" front suspensions!!  (who'da thunk!!??)

He also recommended Rare Parts, of Stockton, Ca, which may sell an
'aftermarket' idler arm, which may be of superior quality, to "NOS", but
which might be 'more-expensive' than a used, or, NOS item.

I haven't called Rare Parts; Re: this matter, but y'all SHOULD check
your ft suspensions, by jacking them up w/a floor-jack, supporting the
front frame with jack-stands, etc, so you can safely turn the front
wheels, & check for free-play/lost-motion "in" the idler-arm connection,
to the Center-Link.

It's a matter of safety AND steering-response.

Neil