[FWDLK] Slightly Off Topic Post

HI, Every one,

I have a friend who has a mid to late '60s Dodge Charger.  He has owned it since high school, but not driven it in years.  He has brought it from storage and now wants to restore it.  He is wondering where he might obtain parts and asked me for parts sources.

Since it is a non-Forwardlook car, and not a C300, I would like to have you all tell me as much as possible, where he could look on-line.  Do you know of any clubs similar to ours that are into those cars?

If you send them to me, I'll forward them to him, or you may send them directly to: Phil Knudson.  Philk747@xxxxxxx

Thanks,
Joe Savard
Lake Orion, MI