Re: [FWDLK] Slightly Off Topic Post

The best place for information about that car would be www.moparts.com
It is a very comprehensive source of source of MOPAR related info. the fosus
is definatly Muscle car oriented but there is a lot of knowledge there and a
good mix of personalties.
Scott

----Original Message Follows---- From: JLSAVARD@xxxxxxx Reply-To: JLSAVARD@xxxxxxx To: L-FORWARDLOOK@xxxxxxxxxxxxx Subject: [FWDLK] Slightly Off Topic Post Date: Mon, 13 Oct 2003 20:08:42 EDT

HI, Every one,

I have a friend who has a mid to late '60s Dodge Charger.  He has owned it
since high school, but not driven it in years.  He has brought it from
storage
and now wants to restore it.  He is wondering where he might obtain parts
and
asked me for parts sources.

Since it is a non-Forwardlook car, and not a C300, I would like to have you
all tell me as much as possible, where he could look on-line.  Do you know
of
any clubs similar to ours that are into those cars?

If you send them to me, I'll forward them to him, or you may send them
directly to: Phil Knudson.  Philk747@xxxxxxx

Thanks,
Joe Savard
Lake Orion, MI

Want to check if your PC is virus-infected?  Get a FREE computer virus scan
online from McAfee.