[FWDLK] BLOWING hot air

Has anyone , TRULY, been able to adjust, or
modify their "heater/vent" system , so that they
receive "cool" fresh-air , thru the dashboard-system  (NOT,  just
via/thru   the lower-dash, levered-dump-vent-thing) ?  Even
my 'late-model'   car has relatively warm "vent"
air, come into the interior.

I KNOW "why" the engine-area heated-air enters the interior; my question
is, again, has anyone been able FIX the problem of always-warmed-vent-
air , entering  the car.

I know, that the heater-control, when, placed @ the "on" position, is
SUPPOSED to allow cool/fresh air to enter via the 'heater' system, & I
HAVE checked the operation of the heater-
control cable, that connects with the heater-valve, beneath the dash,
and "it" seems to be in proper adjustment/operation,   but does anyone,
here, claim NOT to receive 'ONLY' "warm" air
into their car (so that it may, yet, be POSSIBLE
to acheive "cool" outside air, into the car, via the
'heater-system'???--or is 'it' just an unavoidabe 'defect', to be
lived-with?

Neil Vedder