From: "C. B. Kidder" <60Saratoga@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: L-FORWARDLOOK@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [FWDLK] 1960 Chrysler unibody
Date: Wed, 15 Oct 2003 21:19:40 -0700

Bill, I drive a 60 Saratoga every day and it has rusty floors and trunk and
who knows what else under the paint. My "frame" looks good and my doors
open
and close so I'm happy, but I've had the same questions as you do regarding
where the limit with these cars is. My advice is for you to contact Aloha
Automotive Services in Wisconsin (www.alohadreamcars.com). From what I
gather they can take your unibody down to metal and return you with a car
worthy of sitting on a new car showroom floor. I wish I had the cash to
send
them my Saratoga (I may anyway). Even if you can't afford a total resto
now,
they may have some good alternatives.

So definitely go for it on the wagon--it sounds like an awesome cruiser. I
wish I had a 60 wagon.

Brion

_________________________________________________________________ Send instant messages to anyone on your contact list with MSN Messenger 6.0. Try it now FREE! http://msnmessenger-download.com