[FWDLK] HEMI 354 mit DESOTO ADVENTURER on Ebay in Germany

[FWDLK] HEMI 354 mit DESOTO ADVENTURER on Ebay in Germany

At least tell us what the $ is in US $
Ray jones in AR

Hello Ray just look at http://www.xe.com/ucc/ you can convert Euro to US Dollars car at this time high bid is 1510 Euro is 1,753.21 USD
translation from my side is possible to,just let me know,kind regards to all,Dirk Brandwijk,Netherlands