Sent: Saturday, October 18, 2003 11:44 PM
Subject: [FWDLK] fraud report?

Hello,
It was only a matter of time...I have today received a  "DiscoverCard"  request for updated information, asking for my SS#, credit card number, all that and more.
I KNOW this is a FRAUD and a SCAM, as I have been warned about this stuff by reading comments on the List.

My question is: to whom do I report this, and will it make any difference?
Roger