[FWDLK] I need a measurement / 56 Plymouth

[FWDLK] I need a measurement / 56 Plymouth

My 56 (Plymouth frame) measures 8 inches from the bottom of the frame to the ground at the point beside the front body mount on my stock car. Can anyone confirm that is about right? I am ready to put the two halves together for the rod and want to make sure I am referencing the right numbers.
Thanks

Do you Yahoo!?