[FWDLK] I don haveta move to CT!!!!

Re: Horace's  heater always blowin hot-air (despite a replacement of his
under-dash heater-control valve) , Ron Waters told me that the only
sure-way to solve H's problem was to move to CT [where it's always a
coool-place, to live, I hear] .

Well,  per the advise of Bob Levanduski (who also lives in a cool
place--OH) and Ron Mog
[a friend, a MoPar old-school mechanic, who hates Komputerz more than
moi ] , jointly suggested that  I should  install an in-line
heater-water-line shut-off valve, to ensure that
coolant does not flow thru the heater core, because, apparently, a
"baffle", inside the heater-core may have a 'stripped-out'
connection/joint, so that  it does not move, in response to 'input',
from the heater-slide-lever.

So, if anyone 'out' there has a similar 'problem', with an always-hot
interior, the culprit might NOT have to be "baffling" to ya, any longer!

BTW, the in-line shut-off valve installation is a 10-minute
'operation'--cut the heater line (I used a pruning shears) , insert the
2 ends of the 'valve' (I used 'correct-type' wire hose-clamps, to secure
the ends of the valve, to the hose-ends), re-install coolant (lost when
you cut the 'line') , and you are DONE.  Now, I've got COOL air coming
out of the dashboard--whatta concept!

Cool Hand Neil