[FWDLK] The HORROR (will it ever cool-off?)

[FWDLK] The HORROR (will it ever cool-off?)

Well, we got 5 1/2" of raain yesterday flooded the shop with my 55 vert in it, and of course it has NO PAINT on it. and now it is starting to rust, it could be worse!

             MARC B
     1955 DODGE ROYAL
  LANCER CONVERTIBLE
        WA.