Re: [FWDLK] The HORROR (will it ever cool-off?)

Re: [FWDLK] The HORROR (will it ever cool-off?)

Second that Marc! Fortunately my 61 vert is in paint, the garage did not have any water, and when I looked at her with the top still down, smiling at me I couldn't help but smile. The rest of the basement is another story. Furniture, TV, stereo in the rec room all stacked in one corner and the shop vac was sucking water till about 11:00PM. Still wouldn't trade my green Washington where I can get in the red sled and cruise up into the mountains for the state where the gov'ner is a B grade movie star ;-0
Doug B
1961 Dodge Phoenix
Seattle

Marc Bradley wrote:

Well, we got 5 1/2" of raain yesterday flooded the shop with my 55 vert in it, and of course it has NO PAINT on it. and now it is starting to rust, it could be worse!

             MARC B
     1955 DODGE ROYAL
  LANCER CONVERTIBLE
        WA.