Re: [FWDLK] The HORROR (will it ever cool-off?)

Re: [FWDLK] The HORROR (will it ever cool-off?)

In a message dated 10/21/2003 10:37:26 PM Pacific Standard Time, phoenix61@xxxxxxxxx writes:
smiling at me I couldn't help but smile.
Doug,
     My 18' W X 14' H shop door was wide open (faces east) And my 61 DeSoto was inside staying dry, watching me trying to build a 40' long carport, in that 5 1/2 inches of rain. I complained a lot about the rocky ground, last week, when trying to dig the 3 feet deep holes for the carport post, but didn't have one puddle of water on the whole flat one acre, when raining. There's usually something good about every thing.

I've been to Marc's place and have seen his 55 Dodge vert. That young man has put a lot of work into making a car out of what he started with. I feel bad for him, about any setback he encounters.
    <>Roy<>
Roy Asbjornsen
Puyallup, Washington