[FWDLK] 57/58/59 PLYMMY seat bracket cover

[FWDLK] 57/58/59 PLYMMY seat bracket cover

Hello List members!!
I need your help on this one!!
I contacted Gary Goers and he has discontinued this item.

It is the plastic cover that fits over the metal brace on each side of the 2 part front seat.
Gary tells me it is on all 57 2dr,,,all 58 2 dr and all 59 2dr and convetr with bench seats.

If you have a good spare set,,or know of where some may be,,or even know a MOPAR p/n please contact me.

Thank you
ED ECKERSON
LI  NY
57  FURY