Re: [FWDLK] 57 Savoy 2-dr sedan

Guys,

My friend asked me to put another car on ebay for him since people aren't
exactly jumping at the '61 Polara convert.

It's a '57 Savoy 2-dr sedan, 6 cyl/3 on the tree.  If you're in New York or
the northeast and looking for a halfway decent one of these this is not a
bad starter.  It will need a fender patched or replaced but otherwise is
very solid, although it has strangely lost a drip rail on one side.  The
fender has damage from an old accident (light hit on right front, all
cosmetic), but he's including a complete replacement grille to go with it.
Not sure what shape it is in mechanically, but was it me I'd chuck the 6 and
have a V8 of some sort in it anyhow.

Answers to the name 'krusteen', to borrow from another seller's joke -

Anyhow, I started it at $600 and put a $2000 buy it now on it.  Since you
can get one that runs for $2200 or so (4dr) I figure thats probably too
much, but then again when a Fury in the same shape with the wrong motor goes
for $9000....   believe me if I had a spare $600 I'd buy it myself, these
have gotten tough to find around here.

So the item number is 2438888695, or the link is:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=2438888695

Bill K.