Re: [FWDLK] 57 Plymouth rot issues

In a message dated 10/23/2003 7:42:18 PM Eastern Standard Time, pontiac@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx writes:
There is a second set of the photos up at
www.angelfire.com/ny5/classicauto/57plymouth.html with a good close up of
the rusted area.

Opinions?
Bill, I hate to be blunt, but I agree with "The Clown".  There is so much surface rust on every surface that I see, including the frame, that by the time you sanded it off the sheetmetal would be paper thin.  The interior is basically shot, and I noticed that the rear bumper is peeling its chrome.

There comes a time to let go.

Sorry, but you asked for opinions.

Joe Savard
Lake Orion, MI