Re: [FWDLK] MOSTLY MOPAR GUYS DO THIS?????

Re: [FWDLK] MOSTLY MOPAR GUYS DO THIS?????

You HAD to be in the Northeast, didn't you? I already have a few too many
projects, but they actually will all be on the road before spring. Now
i'll be driving north to look at wagons. gah. If I had a wife, she'd kill
me.

~dave

On Fri, 24 Oct 2003, mruse@xxxxxxxxxx wrote:

>  The reason I still have all my Plymouths is because nobody ever seems to want them.  I have put my 58 Belvedere hardtop up for sale many times for a very reasonable price (when times are tough) and even though I get 50 emails with one sentence questions, no one has ever come through and bought it.  I have a 70 Plymouth 9 passenger Sport Suburban that I have tried to give away for free or to donate some money to a favorite charity, and still it sits in the field.  And it runs!  Although not very well.  The only thing I asked is that anyone who would take it would not use it for parts or derbys.  But then again, once it leaves my hands, it is none of my business I guess, even though it is my preference to make sure the car stays around on the earth instead of getting junked.   The car is in Vermont if there are any takers....... Mike R.   Ron Allyn SwartleyPS. If I have offended anyone -------that probably means that person has too many Mopar and is not doing much with them!
 .-!