From: Ron Allyn Swartley <Archangel1390@xxxxxxx>
Date: 2003/10/24 Fri PM 01:12:10 EDT
To: L-FORWARDLOOK@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [FWDLK] MOSTLY MOPAR GUYS DO THIS?????

Tom,
 Good luck on the relocation Mopar program but be careful only a thin line
separates you from the others. The first step is advertise them and then you
choosing who you want to sell them to. You will feel great because you can choose
who gets the car. Most guy wait until they have to sell and then it goes to
anybody with the money.

                                                 Ron