Re: [FWDLK] MOSTLY MOPAR GUYS DO THIS?????

Re: [FWDLK] MOSTLY MOPAR GUYS DO THIS?????

                 hello, i do not respond to the list much either but i will on this subject, i'm one of those that has over a 100 mopars in my back yard, from the 30's to the 70's, i've saved some from getting crushed, some i couldn't pass up, others have been given to me, i've bought some for parts to restore a car i'm working on etc. an example, i bought a 67 charger for parts from a junk yard, i drove it home, a couple years later i sold the dash wiring and some other parts off it because i figured i would never get another one to restore, a few years later i came across a nice rust free car but i needed the dash, i ended up buying a dash for more than i sold all the parts off my car. i have 3 garages right now packed with cars and parts,  i'm always looking for parts and probably never stop buying cars, within the last month i picked up a 46 plymouth business coupe, 42 chrysler 3 window coupe, yesturday i came home with a 56 nash ambassador i got out of a yard(when there a guy just picked up a 66 imperial 4drht, rust free and in running condition for 2100.00 he is going to demo it), (interior is like new), i'm dealing on a 57 dodge panel truck with V-8 auto for parts for my 57 sweptside (this panel truck is in a metal recycling place so you know what will happen to it), i've bought many other brand cars too and have sold them all to someone that wants to restore or for parts. so hopefully i'm helping out some people and saving cars from the crusher,  i have many mopars in running condition, some restored, some original, some just about ready to get back on the road, 61 dodge squad car, restored, 70 superbee, restored, 69 GTX original, 70 fury conv. partially restored, 57 sweptside, restoring now, 50 chrysler, old restoration, 56 imperial, original, 57 belvedere 2dr sedan, original, 57 ply conv. next project, 67 charger, future project, 47 desoto suburban, original, 50 imperial, just got it running, i guess i could go on and on. any comments.  jim