[FWDLK] One for you rustophobes -

This one should give a few of you guys nightmares.

And, unlike the Plymouth that's not mine, I will in all likelyhood spend a
couple days getting the wheels to roll again (anytime someone wants to
explain the spindle-nut like piece on the rear axles of these *before I
start messing with a drum puller* please do) and drag it out of there.

Underneath this, the floor is fine from about the rear seat on back it all
seems to be there - but the frame has a bunch of rot in it in the kickup
areas.  Here in NY we fix that stuff, but it's going to take a wrecked or
4door western parts car for some pans and rockers to fix this baby - they're
so far gone there's not even a template left.  I can get fender patches from
Black Car; the door bottoms are flat metal and easy to fab.  It's no 2 week
project but it could be done, especially if you happen to like the car and
aren't looking at it as some kind of way to make money.

I can also recover some mechanical parts from a nearby '59 DeSoto 4-door
that has a 4-barrel on what looks like the smaller V8.

1958 Chrysler Saratoga big-window 2dr hardtop:

www.angelfire.com/ny5/classicauto/58chrys.html

Bill K.