From: "Bill K." <pontiac@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: "Wayne Graefen" <wgraefen@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>;
<L-FORWARDLOOK@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Sunday, October 26, 2003 4:49 PM
Subject: Re: [FWDLK] Repro Windshield Project Update

Does this mean if I break one I can't go to a glass shop and get
another?

I'll pull all of the good ones out of the parts cars and stash them
somewhere in that case.  Even the scratched one -

Geeze and some guys say to crush 'em when they're this rotted, heck
some
cars I can just pick the glass up and walk away with it.

Bill K.