[FWDLK] People keep KEYS...,

As a coda to Joe Paolucci's heartwarming story
of provenance, & the fact that, like pet-owners, we are really only the
GUARDIANS of our cars, & that EACH car has its own story (sniff) , the
reason why (well, ONE reason) I'm so warped, MoPar-wize, is that my dad
[RIP] came home, one day, in 1957 with a(n almost-) brand-new Dodge CRL
all-white 2-dr (which had been an 'Executive-driver', in Detroit; bought
via local dealer-voucher [when you could do such things,
acquired/selected off of a HUGE factory-lot of ALL-kinds of
Executive-cars--his insurance-agency partner reportedly "got" an
Adventurer, off that lot].  ANYWAY, he sold the car to a "hot-rodder"
teenager, in 1962, when he got a 62 Fxxx Sunliner conv [he insured a
Fxxx  dealership, & Buziness.-IS-buznez].

Dad passed-away, last year, & in his effects, I found a virtual-NOS copy
of the Dodge's KEYS!

Unfortunately, those keys do not match Horace's key-codes, BUT, I found
a PICTURE
of whom I presume to be H.'s  original-OWNERS, behind his dashboard, a
year or so after I bought 'him' (in 1980).

I also know the original owner's name, & dealership, & was able to
contact one of his sons, who was a realtor, in SoCal (but who was not
particularly interested in discussing the car; probably drove an
import!!)

I've only got one photo of dad's 57 (standing behind my sister; taken
around 59/60) , but I DO gots its keys!! (sniffle)

Neil