Re: [FWDLK] Mostly Mopars

ah, what the heck... Whats one more gas tank to feed...  along with another
garage to store it,  extra insurance,
more stuff to look at and buy at swap meets. not to mention one more thing
for your kids to fight over when you kick the bucket. or even better what to
do with all the junk nobody wants.

Joe Paolucci

Walton, Ky

1955 Dodge CRL