Re: [FWDLK] Mostly Mopars

At-a-boy, Joe!! So true! I only have two old cars--my ' 58 Desoto, and a ' 55 Buick Special. Personally, that's enough to last me a lifetime, and I'm only 40! Luckily, my son is 3, so maybe he can pick-up where I leave off, in regards to the old cars--he already loves 'em. He is also like me, in that he likes both the Desoto and the Buick about the same. I have loved old cars since I was a kid. I worked for a restoration shop last year, and I can personally say that working on other people's cars can be just as rewarding as working on my own--and, in my case, they have all the money to buy the parts, and I don't! :( . -----Zach-