From: Ron Allyn Swartley <Archangel1390@xxxxxxx>
Date: 2003/10/28 Tue PM 06:57:08 EST
To: L-FORWARDLOOK@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [FWDLK] MOSTLY MOPARS

Ron I totally disagree with you. You were not ready to restore a car from the
sound of the email that you sent. You had no money no place to store the car,
probably no tools and if I might quote you "had no idea what you were doing"
unquote. You said that you barely could change your own oil.  In that
condition you don't even think of starting a restoration unless your plan is for
disaster. Some of us went to school for our mechanical knowledge, some of us helped
guys with the knowledge and learned from them. Some of us just watched
experienced guys and asked questions. But to say it could be a big mistake to
restore the first car and not really take pride in it,---------is like hating a tool
because you don't know how to use it.
   You also say you acquired most of your knowledge of Mopars working on that
first car. Does that mean you regret your knowledge? How did you expect to
get that knowledge, buy tearing someone else car apart and learning on their
car?

                                                      Ron Allyn Swartley

PS. If I couldn't swim and I jumped in the river and I almost drowned
------------does that make the river a bad place?????