[FWDLK] Fw: Bilstein Engine Flush system

[FWDLK] Fw: Bilstein Engine Flush system

This is something new I just heard about.  I'd be interested in anyone's comments regarding this, especially if they have had it done to their cars.  I think we all have purchased used collector cars that have had totally inadequate engine oil maintenance over the years and on the surface, this would sound like a good thing to have done to such vehicles.

Be sure to look at the "Demo" and "Engine Flush" links offered on the left side of the page.

Wayne