Sent: Wednesday, October 29, 2003 12:28 PM
Subject: [FWDLK] Newspaper

Anyone from the north east. There's a newpaper that comes out weekly that has cars and parts for sale. To put in ad in it is free. I can't remember the name of it. Does it ring a bell with anyone.

I can picture what the cover looks like, but can't remember the name of the paper.

It seems to cover, ct, ny, ma, vt, etc

Thanks,

Nick