Re: [FWDLK] MOSTLY MOPARS

I agree with Charles! I have been following the old car scene for close to twenty years, and one of my favorite publications was always "Cars and Parts". However, I was a little disappointed with their coverage being biased toward '57 Chevies, Corvettes, and other high-dollar collector cars. Then...I discovered "Collectable Automobile"! They feature a wider variety of cars, and they actually have color pictures of all of them! AND they feature four doors, wagons and trucks, along with the usual array of convertibles, and two-door hardtops. Which, as Charles points out, are the kinds of cars that "populated" the roads way back when. I liken it to good looking women---if all of them were blondes, you might get bored----but since there are also brunettes and redheads, you have more variety! ;)  ---Zach-