Re: [FWDLK] SD salvage yard

I don't think that I ever said that I thought that I'd been cheated, by
that yard.

They got the best-end of the deal, but, nobody put a gun to my head, to
buy that gearbox.

I'm just correctly stating that they are NOT inexpensive, & that the
piece(s) that 'you' receive are gonna (probably)  be UGLY, but may be
"usable"--no guarantees--, & probably, no "returns" allowance, either.

I know that the 'northern' Phoenix 'yard' (visited it last JAN) has a
LOT of CLEAN cars/parts, but they are very-expensive, too.

Moral of story?  try to buy from a 'reputable'
private-party, parting-out 'your' car.--OR, be prepared to pay big-bux
for a part which might not be what you need (if you buy sight-unseen,
long-distance).

Neil