[FWDLK] front end bushing kit

Hi all,
    After having two seperate deals on purchasing a Harley fall through, I am POed and given up on a bike for now and going to get back on track with the 59 Ply Sub I started on two years ago.
    I am converting to disc brakes  from AAJ, and when I get started on the front end, I want to put all new bushings and things on.  My question to the list is:
Where can I find the most complete kit of good quality and should I get graphite or?????  And, who and where sells all the ball joints and tie rod ends and other front
 end parts for a 59?
Thanks for any information, it is greatly appreciated.
John in WI