From: Forward Look Mopar Discussion List
[mailto:L-FORWARDLOOK@xxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of eastern sierra Adj
Services
Sent: Thursday, October 30, 2003 12:15 PM
To: L-FORWARDLOOK@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [FWDLK] MOSTLY MOPARS

Jim , and others who might 'know' about it, there is a MAJOR "Foward Look"
website, @ forwardlook.net. But, & here's where somebody here might help me,
I've been having dificulty in 'getting' that site to come-up, over the past
2 weeks, or so.

What I've been "getting" is only the Ebay "All-Chrysler" reference site
(2,294 items[!] ).  What i've been able to do, is, when I see that the
"chrysler" dite is going to come-up, I've hit the 'Back' butto, & the Home
Page has shown -up. Today, however, "all" that I can 'get' is that
"chrysler" ebay-site.

The FWDLK website is neat, w/a lot of boards, For Sale/Wanted/Discussion,
and a big-board of "Forward-look-cars"  Ebay "auction" sites, AND sub-sites,
including the story about the "Buried 57 Plymmie Belvie, in Tulsa.

I'd appreciate hearing if anyone else has had problemos in getting the FWDLK
site to come-up, recently.

Neil

Over 25,000 pages of archived Forward Look information can be easily
searched at http://www.forwardlook.net/search.htm  Powered by Google!