Re: [FWDLK] MOSTLY MOPARS

Jim , and others who might 'know' about it, there is a MAJOR "Foward
Look"  website,
@ forwardlook.net.
But, & here's where somebody here might help me,  I've been having
dificulty in 'getting' that site to come-up, over the past 2 weeks, or
so.

What I've been "getting" is only the Ebay "All-Chrysler" reference site
(2,294 items[!] ).  What i've been able to do, is, when I see that the
"chrysler" dite is going to come-up, I've hit the 'Back' butto, & the
Home Page has shown -up. Today, however, "all" that I can 'get' is that
"chrysler" ebay-site.

The FWDLK website is neat, w/a lot of boards, For
Sale/Wanted/Discussion, and a big-board of "Forward-look-cars"  Ebay
"auction" sites, AND sub-sites, including the story about the "Buried 57
Plymmie Belvie, in Tulsa.

I'd appreciate hearing if anyone else has had problemos in getting the
FWDLK site to come-up, recently.

Neil