Re: [FWDLK] MOSTLY MOPARS

Neil
The site works as excellent as ever on both my IE and Netscape browsers. Not sure
what you are using but suspect the issue is on your side. But, this brings up the
question I have been begging to ask Dave. You warned us that you had lost your job
and that you may need to shut down the site as you were hosting thru your job.
Hopefully, since everything is still in place, you have managed to get through the
situation. I, for one, sure do take for granted what you are doing and hope you can
continue to keep us together. Perhaps an update about Dave is in order and I sure
would like to hear it is good. One last question of Dave. Calendars???????? in or
out this year?
my 2 nonsense
doug