De : Forward Look Mopar Discussion List
[mailto:L-FORWARDLOOK@xxxxxxxxxxxxx]De la part de eastern sierra Adj
Services
Envoye : samedi 1 novembre 2003 19:47
A : L-FORWARDLOOK@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Objet : [FWDLK] "Just" the BEST

Mike, I/others HIGHLY recomend "Just Suspension", for @ least the
following reasons.

1. SERVICE: J.S. has 'dedicated' phone lines & Customer Reps, for the
various manufacturers.

The specific # : 1-800-872-1548 will get you to
"Bob", who speaks MoPar.

2. Heavy Duty Front Sway Bar Bushings: ONLY J.S. sells these
bad-boys--you NEED them, (if you intend to dive your car).

3. Front/Rear  Gas Shocks: J.S. sells these, & they (the fronts) are
hard to find. (but i DO have an independent-source, for them , in CA)

4. Convenience/knowledge: Bernbaum knows MoParspeak; dunno about Kanter;
years ago (mebbe I should forgive them, or try-again) but when I
contacted PST, I had the misfortune to talk with a lady, who
("succinctly", but correctly)
informed me that no-one makes/sells poly-graphite bushings, BUT, she
went on to debate (as if anyone COULD!!) the comparative merits of the
TorsionAire suspension, with the 'others'----let's NOT compare
body/interior fit/finish; but ENGINEERING (or design)???----

Just give 'mention' what you need , to J.S., give 'em your plastique,
and wait a VERY short while, for delivery.

Dunno about comparative-quality (they may all sell [some of]  the SAME
products) , but dealing with J.S. is a Feel-Good experience.

BTW, did I mention tha I work for J.S. ? (NOT;
I just 'sound' that way!!--true believer)

Neil Vedder

Over 25,000 pages of archived Forward Look information can be easily
searched at