From: Forward Look Mopar Discussion List
[mailto:L-FORWARDLOOK@xxxxxxxxxxxxx]On Behalf Of Ray Jones
Sent: Monday, November 03, 2003 12:49 PM
To: L-FORWARDLOOK@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [FWDLK] FW: 65 Imperial Rear Axle, Brakes

I also got two offers for a T-bird I listed in the Classic Car Bulletin. One
from England and one from Germany. Both the same kinda deal, They'll send a
certified check for thousands of dollars more and I'm to deposit and send a
cashiers check for the balance to the shipper so he can come an get it.

Knowing it was a scam, I replied and accepted both offers and have had
several e-mails arranging the deal....but so far no checks. I thought they
might look neat on my shop wall. The car has since sold and gone to it's new
home so I'm not playing the game any more.

Warning: treat ANY cashiers check or Moner Order like you would a personal
check...hold it for 10 days to make sure it clears, or have the bank verify
it.
Ray Jones in ARK