From: john bartell [mailto:jrbartell@xxxxxxx]
Sent: Wednesday, November 05, 2003 1:09 PM
To: L-FORWARDLOOK@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [FWDLK] steering columns and tilt wheel and cc

    I plan on doing some long distance cruising when it is done.  I had
my back broke in 1969 and I need to move my legs around from time to
time, and a long ride without cruise is a B-t-h!

    Also, anyone know where to find the correct pins for the door hinges
on a 59 Ply Sub.?   And, any info on removing and replacing them will be
appreciated.

 John in WI

ps:  The neighbors are spreading liquid manure...  Enough to make a
skunk blush!  So, I stay in the shop today...and maybe tomorrow as well!