[FWDLK] Sad sight

  A while back I told of a real 58 Fury [but painted red] not far from
me. Well it's still sitting there, on it's still flat tire, getting
weathered, waiting for the total restoration it's supposedly going to
get !!!
     Anyone care to wager that it will be restored - I'll give you 2 to
1 odds !!!

  '58 Plymouth - "Christine"
  '59 DeSoto
  '60 Imperial  cnvt.